David Jensenius has released the version 2.0 of his FoundSounds app, including the folllowing new features:
- Now record sounds up to 2 minutes in length (a 6x increase from the previous 20 seconds).
- You can now export the audio of your sounds, or any designated as free use.
- 3D Touch for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus allows you to quickly record or go for a sound walk. When viewing the map, you can 3D Touch to preview a sound.
- Native iPad support. Version 2.0 is the first version to natively support the iPad, including new multitasking features.
- App works in landscape and portrait modes. It even works upside down (this is handy for pointing the microphone).
- Photos taken of sounds are now higher quality.
- The Apple Watch app has been updated to allow you to record sounds on your watch! The future!!