Gruenrekorder has published the third edition of their Field Notes publication.
1. Tom Lawrence: The Waterbeetles of Pollardstown Fen
2. Scott Sherk: Phonography: Art or Documentation?
3. Jim Cummings: My Ears will Never be the Same
4. Marcus Kürten et al.: ‘Something Which Lasts Passes By’ – A Collection of Hearing Memories
5. Hein Schoer: The Sounding Museum – Between Art and Science: Cultural Soundscapes in Museum Pedagogy
6. Budhaditya Chattopadhyay: Soundhunting in a City – Chronicles of an Urban Field Recording Expedition